Budgit ManGuard BEHC 1 ton Electric Chain Hoist 15 ft. Lift 115-1-60
Availability: In stock
Regular Price: $3,269.00
Special Price $2,158.00
Budgit Hoist 1 Ton Manguard BEHC Electric Chain Hoist with 1 Foot Lift Height
BEHC011615RH1 Budgit Manguard Electric Chain Hoist Features
- 1 Ton lifting Capacity (2,000 lbs.)
- 15 Feet of Lift
- 16 Feet Per Minute Lift Speed
- 115 Volt Single Phase Power Supply
- Convertible from 115 volt to 230 Volt 60hz Single Phase (Email or call at time of purchase, may add 1 day to handling time)
- Includes Rigid Top Hook
- Includes Mesh Chain Container
- Push-Button Pendant Control - Two Button Single Speed
- Standard Pendant drop is 4 feet less the hoist lift height
Budgit Electric Chain Hoists are designed for most heavy duty industrial lifting applications. They are designed to an H4 duty rating which is 300 starts per hour and 30 minutes per hour on time. Bugit's BEHC Manguard hoist list options and range of features make it the perfect solution for a range of industries.
Standard Safety Features Included:
- Overload Clutch - Protects the operator, hoist and supporting structure by preventing lifting excessive loads beyond rated 1 Ton capacity
- Paddle Type Upper & Lower Limit Switch – Shuts down power to the hoist automatically preventing the lower block from colliding with the hoist frame.
- Safety Latches – Spring loaded safety latches for both upper and lower hooks.
- Designed To Meet ASME/ANSI B30.16, CSA, NEC electrical codes and is ISO 9001 certified.
Standard Budgit Manguard Electric Chain Hoist Features
- Single speed standard.
- Heavy duty AC spring set motor brake with easy 1-step adjustment procedure.
- Gearing totally enclosed in oil-bath lubrication for long life.
- High-torque H4 rated heavy duty motor with Class ‘F’ insulation with thermal actuated switches embedded in the motor winding for protection from overheating
- Weatherproof NEMA-4X enclosed push-button control station specially contoured for operator comfort allowing easy one handed sure grip control.
- Paddle type upper & lower control limit switch.
- Powder coat finish provides long lasting durable finish and added resistance to corrosive environments.
- Manguard overload protection prevents lifting excessive loads.
- Rigid hook suspension permits portability of the hoist.
- All hoists are built in compliance to ASME/ANSI B30.16 & CSA standards, ISO certified and NEC electrical codes.
For customers that may be unfamiliar with the Budgit version of the Manguard Electric Chain Hoist I will let you in on CMCO's (Columbus McKinnon's) little secret. The CM Manguard Hoist is exactly the same hoist except it has orange paint and CM sticker. The same is true of the Yale KELC Electric chain hoist, it is identical to the Budgit Manguard hoist, except this one just has a different sticker, the paint is even the same. So buy the lowest priced electric chain hoist.
|Freight Status||Ships LTL Freight|
|Electrification Type||Single Phase 115|
|Manufacturer Part Number||BEHC011615RH1|
|Chain Container||Included Free!|
|Pendant Speeds||One Speed|
|Lift Height||15 ft.|
|Lift Speed||16 ft./min.|
|Lift Capacity||1 Ton|
|Download Product Manual||Budgit_Man-Guard.pdf|
Jib cranes are the most cost effective and versatile type of lifting equipment. They are great for use in production lines to keep machining cells, workstations and warehouse production moving. Jib cranes also work well to aid larger overhead crane systems. Jib cranes are easy to install and cost effective, with less structural limitations than other material handling options.
Follow these basic guidelines to help you choose the correct jib crane for your application:
Capacity: Choose a capacity that is right for current and future lifting needs. Most of the available options at JibCranes.com, up to 5 tons, include a 15% allowance for the hoisting equipment. This allows for full use of the rated jib crane capacity.
Span: Choose a span that is adequate to cover the full work area. Keep in mind that hoist and trolley selection may reduce the end approach, limiting hook coverage and requiring a move to a larger span.
Hook Height: The hook height is the height needed to lift your material. This measurement is equal to height under boom minus the headroom of the hoist and trolley.
Rotation: Jib cranes, depending on their design, have between 180° and 360° of rotation. Be sure that the area of installation is free of obstructions throughout the full range of rotation. Rotation stops are available upon request to limit the range of rotation.
Supporting Structure: When selecting a jib crane be sure to take into consideration the supporting structure. Building structures must be able to support the forces of the jib crane and load. Please, consult with your building designer or an engineer if uncertain of the adequacy of supporting structures. Also, keep in mind that the foundation requirements of freestanding jib cranes will add additional costs.